Wednesday, April 22, 2015

 My colleague Kalye Johnson has made a great point what will happen now to the land of the rich and smarty pants. What’s the deal do they not know the stress of these teens during the application process. As a student who submit an application to Baylor University and never heard a word back was beyond depressing. I will never forget that moment and run around during my senior year. I have an email stating my application was complete, yet I never received an acceptance or denial letter/email. Sending emails and being on hold on the phone for ridiculous amounts of time just to hear something. Emails from different admissions counselors who couldn't explain anything they’d just give me a different phone number or email to contact.  I know the exact feeling of these students who applied for their dream school and didn't get in just because some politician wrote them a letter. What’s going to happen now is UT just going to send sorry letters to these students. Are they going to admit them and give them a cut on tuition? What will happen to the ones that did get admitted are they going to remain there? I’m just excited to see what will happen to the students who were not admitted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment